Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week in review

My review for last week is a bit late but it was busy!

Firstly, you should know that as I write this I am laying in a pristine, king size bed in the Paris in Vegas sipping a glass of wine while Bridesmaids is on in the background. This is my home for the next week while I attend a conference. 

My niece was baptized today and I'm honored that I was asked to be her godmother. Today was spent at church before having a slice of cake and hoping on a jet. 

Yesterday was another family filled day as we all gathered at my grandparents house in High River to celebrate the fact that we have survived one of the most horrific events as a family. 

Things have changed at work for me and I'm super excited about them!! I can't divulge too much info until it becomes common knowledge but it's gooood!

Aside from all that, it was the normal hum drum of the week. 

How did everyone else fare? 

No comments:

Post a Comment