Thursday, October 17, 2013

Been awhile

I suck as a blogger! 3 weeks since my last post? Lame!

Things are crazy busy at work which leads to not much of a personal life! I've moved from associate to admin analyst but also taken on some document control, project facilitating (along with project coordinating and I have yet to figure out what the difference is!) safety committee, fire warden and team building coordinator! I thought I was busy before but that's child's play in comparison to this!! But I'm super happy and excited to go to work and that's what counts, right?


Wedding plans are done. I've been told I'm cutting it close with buying a dress so that starts next week and I am hoping it's more pleasant then my first go round. 

Our dog, Kilo, has been deemed special needs by our vet due to his high anxiety, fear of male dogs and general inability to trust anyone so we've been working with him. This morning he had a vet appointment for blood work and didn't poop himself, scratch the techs or need to be hog tied. At the end of the appointment he kissed Our vet and let us weigh him. This was a huge success and Ryan and I were beaming parents. Dr. Borque has been absolutely amazing and I definitely recommend her and her amazing team!!



That's all I have to say for now but check in again for my thanksgiving weekend update!   

No comments:

Post a Comment