Thursday, October 17, 2013

Successes

I have huge news!! I survived a 5 day weekend without gaining a single pound! To those who have never fought with their scales and spent their Monday's feeling bloated and wanting to wear sweatpants to work wont quite understand the excitement this statement brings.
It means, that instead of letting my good efforts all week be derailed by alcohol, irregular eating times and snacking, I managed to keep it under control, enjoy a delicious thanksgiving dinner, went to a surprise birthday an enjoyed a few drinks and did not gain a single ounce! I didn't lose anything either, but I'm focusing on the good right now!

I'm starting lunch time yoga at work with some coworkers. I've never really been one for yoga but with the crystal my coworker gave me and this power hour session, I should start feeling more at one with myself and peaceful. Or so they say anyways...

Kilo's blood work came back great, except for his kidneys. We now have to collect a urine sample for them to run before he can go on his Prozac. Ryan has nominated himself as the collector and I cant wait to get a video of him attempting this. I have a feeling Kilo will not let it go that easily!

Not much else is going on. I cant tell if this sore throat is from choking on a hunk of pineapple this morning or if that cold/flu virus that has been lurking is finally getting the best of me. I'm hoping it's the choking because I'm going to try on wedding dresses and its hard to feel like a beautiful princess when you have a fever and the sweats...

No comments:

Post a Comment