Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Well this weekend went by with the blink of an eye! 
Friday afternoon/evening I had an appointment at the Aveda Institute with a student near graduation. With the wedding only 6 months away (!!) I've had to scale my budget back which means no more expensive trips to salons. My stylist took me from my blindfish brown back to a rich brunette and I love it! By the time I got home I was tired and just spent from the week. 
                        New hair!!

Saturday was wedding dress shopping day. I was nervous which always makes me feel sick and I was not looking forward to it at all. I enlisted the help of my bridesmaids and managed to say 'yes' to a dress and put my deposit down and ordered it. It should arrive by April 1 which means operation shedding for the wedding has to get kicked into high gear!! 

We also managed to find the bridesmaid dresses so those will be ordered within the week and I have officially finished all the big wedding things!

Today was a productive Sunday. Normally I spend my day in my sweats on the couch but I managed to get up and run errands and be home just as everyone starts getting out of Sunday mass and starts their grocery shopping. 
I baked Ryan chocolate chip skor cookies and did all my meal prep for the week. After dinner with did the house chores and now I'm relaxing before calling it a day!

This week is definitely going to he busy and I know I'll be working long hours because I have so much on my plate! 

How did everyone else's weekend go? Anything exciting happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment