Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week in review

Happy Saturday loves!!

Part of my job at work is reporting on the weeks activities so it seems only natural that I give ya'll an update on what I've been up to. 

Firstly, I hit a 3lb loss this week!! Things have been plateaued for a few weeks so it's awesome to see I'm a loser again!!

Second, I got to spend some QT with my little niece and sisters. They are fantastic people and what better way to spend Friday the 13th than with baby cuddles and good conversation?

I took a vacation day on Friday and actually missed not being at work. (I guess Friday the 13th did have some affect on me!)

And last night I had a dream it was our wedding and not only did we end up camping at the resort, I almost got attacked by a bear, sprayed by a skunk and didn't buy a wedding dress so I had to use one of the resorts spares. Then Ryan left the next day to go to the Superbowl. 
I woke up with two realizations, I need to start dress shopping ASAP and confirm there are no major sporting events on May 8th!

The sun is just starting to peak through the overcast and the coffee is brewin' so I should make a move and get ready because today, I'm going to check out a show home with my besties as one is possibly going to buy!!!! Then we have an end of summer sizzler to say good bye to what was one of the best summers! 

Enjoy the weekend kids!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment