Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm Backkkk!

I've been MIA for awhile because I needed to focus on getting my life in order. Work got nutty and I started feeling a little crazy so I dropped everything while I tried to get back to my happy place and here I am!

2014 was very welcomed in my life as I just wanted 2013 and all the ups and downs to go away.  A new year doesn't mean nothing can follow you from the previous one, but something in me always feels like I get to start over.

So... speaking on 2014 and resolutions, I've decided not to make many as I always give up by the second week in January but instead, I've decided to focus on a few small things that are achievable. The first being my tendency to procrastinate. I've downloaded an app and set small goals with the time lines being a few days and I get reminders. I've can also add comments on why I should complete those tasks in a timely matter so when I don't feel like doing it, it pops up with reminders on how I will benefit by getting it done right away.

Second, I've got a coach and signed up for T25 (similar to P90X and Insanity) and I've changed my whole diet to eating clean. I wasn't doing too bad to begin with, but I feel this will give me the extra push I needed. My coach is awesome and holds me accountable for everything and on my first week, I feel way better and more focused. I'm super excited to start the work outs and start seeing some changes.

Wedding plans are coming along as they should since the wedding is only 111 days away! My dress is in and we've booked our marriage commissioner and I'm starting to work with the resort for all my appointments and spa visits. Ryan and I are still debating on whether we will stay an extra week or not but that depends on whether we have the money to do so. If not, we'll take a late honeymoon in the fall and base it around my trip to Washington in October.

Work is going well. Lots of changes are going on which is great and my role is ever changing and bringing more challenges and learning experiences. I'm happy which is very important since I spend so much time there!

No comments:

Post a Comment