Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesdays with Shaun T

Due to my raging migraine yesterday I didn't start my T25 Alpha program. I was super bummed because I was looking forward to adding something else into the mix. So today, after laying in a dark room taking migraine meds, I decided I felt well enough to pop that DVD in a give my all for 25 minutes. 

A few realizations: 
1) the cardio I was doing pales in comparison to the cardio that Shaun runs you through!
2) I am very uncoordinated. I always thought I had a grace in the way I moved, fluidly for lack of a better word, but that is wrong!! My balance/coordination is horrible!
3) I need to invest in a serious sports bar. Between the lunges and jumps, I almost knocked myself out! 
4) I am stronger then I thought but I have a long road ahead. And while I was doing the workout, I was watching the clock, but now that I'm done, I feel great! It's only gunna get better and easier, right?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment