Friday, January 17, 2014

Feel Good Friday

This week seems to have gone quickly, although thinking back to Monday, it feels like it was ages ago!
Not too much has happened this week to report on so I thought I would list the top 5 things that made me feel good this week and I'm thankful for.

1) I started with my coach and worked really hard on my meal planning and keeping my numbers down and I feel more energetic and less hungry. Two small things I learned from this: It is REALLY hard to drink at least 100oz. of water a day and second, trips to Starbucks dont do anything to help you, despite being soy and sugar free. I guess that relationship is going to have to end.



2) I had a meeting with my Dad regarding wedding stuff and the outcome was great! Ryan and I are spending an extra week in Mexico for our honeymoon (!!) as a gift from my Dad and his wife and we have an amazing opportunity on the radar for the next year and a half or so that is really exciting!

3) I'm between sizes. Normally, this would piss me off, but because my clothes are too big, I'm happy about that. Its given me that extra push to keep going.

2) STATurdays. I owe my weekly weigh in to my coach on Saturdays (get the joke?) so it forces me to be really mindful over the weekend when usually I was only giving a good effort Monday to Friday. I would suggest to anyone who has dificulty staying on track over the weekend to take measurements or do their weigh in on a Saturday or Sunday mornng so that you are forced to be mindful.

1) Hot pink nails. I was following the trend of the neutral or dark tones because of the weather and maybe its because of the balmy tempuratures outside but I felt that I needed something. It's definitely perked my mood!


No comments:

Post a Comment