Saturday, January 25, 2014

That's a wrap!

It's finally Saturday! It feels like it's taken forever to get here!! 

My week was crazy busy at work. My counterpart is on holidays so what is normally busy became chaotic. I think I clocked in about 55 hours!

I picked up my wedding dress yesterday (!!) and it fits and it's beautiful. Being able to see myself in a dress that fits properly and that is mine really made me feel like a bride. It's starting to hit home that this is real and it's happening soon!

On to the good stuff! Down 3.4 lbs this week which puts my total loss at 6.7 since the beginning of January. I'm so close to my 10lb goal for February 1st. I just gotta keep going. 

So, 2 NSV's (non scale victories) I had this week was wearing a dress a size smaller and it being loose and wearing a pair of jeans I had banished to the back of my closet!!


Here's to another successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment