Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Just keep going

Right off the cusp of my good month of losses in January, I've started to lose motivation. I don't know why, I was seeing great results and with the number on the scale slowly decreasing, it would keep anyone's head in the game. Except mine. 
Those old, sneaky habits were coming back. I missed one workout for a late dinner with Ryans family and then I had a migraine another day and next thing I knew, it had been 3 days without doing anything physical! This was definitely NOT what I signed up for and I needed that reminder. In comes my coach like a fairy godmother to remind me of how bad I wanted this and while I thought she would be pissed, she was supportive and wanting to know if there was something she could do. Her pep talk got me back into it. It seems like a common theme for me though. I make great strides in the right direction and then just stop. I'd like to figure it out one day but I think it will include more therapy and right now, I'm just trying to find 25 minutes to work out in my day!
So... If you're like me and need a little
Motivation, feast your eyes on these...


No comments:

Post a Comment